Account no: 6360-23558
Please put your surname in the description of your bank transfer and email Birthline to notify us of your donation.
We also accept donations by cash, cheque or credit card.
Please phone our office during office hours to donate by credit card or mail cheque to:
Birthline Pregnancy Support Inc
412 Magill Road
KENSINGTON GARDENS SA 5068
Donating Baby Goods
Birthline accepts donated baby clothes and baby goods that we can pass on to mothers in great need. Please make sure they are in a good state of cleanliness and of a quality you would like to have for your own little family member.
Pick up and delivery of donated goods – by appointment only
Please make sure to phone us to make an appointment before picking up or dropping off your donated goods. The office is run by volunteers and while we make every effort to be available during office hours, there may be times when we are short of volunteers to cover these times.
We are happy to accept the following items in clean and good condition:
- Baby bags
- Baby clothes – sizes from newborn to 0.
- Bedding and linen for cots and bassinets only
- Bottles and sterilisers
- Capsules and newborn car seats only (No booster seats please) – By law, we can only accept seats that are less than 10 years old. Please check the sticker date on the car seat to be donated.
- Cots (No Portacots please)
- High chairs
- Prams and double prams
- Rockers or bouncers
- Safety gates
- Strollers and double strollers – Lay-back strollers only please
- Toys – baby rattles and small soft toys only.